At Gwinnett Suzuki, we pride ourselves on our reputation for providing quality service that truly make a difference for our customers. We offer free inspection to your car, discounted oil change and cheaper and quality tires.
For more information and weekly specials, please calls us on 770 817 333 or email to gwinnettservice@
Free Inspection 25 Points in 25 Minutes
1. Engine: Inspect engine for obvious external wear and fluid leaks.
2. Audio video: Check the Video and Audio system.
3. Axle shafts and c/v joints: Inspect axles for wear, possible damage, leaks and clamp condition .
4. Brakes:inspect fluid level, parking brake, front and rear pads and rotors for thickness and wear, and system leaks.
5. Gearbox / clutch : visual inspection of fluid leakage , condition drive gearbox.
6. Suspension: visual inspection of external condition of tires (front , back and spare tire) .
7. Suspension: visual inspection of dampers (front & rear ) , leakage and shock.
8. Exhaust system: inspect for damage, wear, rust, overall external condition and shifting.
9. Fuel system : Visual inspection of external conditions and fuel lines.
10. Cooling systems : visual inspection and fluid leaks.
11. Engine: visual inspection of oil level.
12. Air filter: inspect overall condition.
13. Power Steering: inspect fluid level, check for leaks, and inspect hoses..
14 . Cooling system: inspect radiator, coolant level and condition.
15 . Wipers: inspect wipers and windshield washer system (function and wear).
16 . Battery: inspect battery, battery terminals and cable conditions.
17 . Drive belts and hoses: inspect drive belts, and hoses for damage and wear.
18 . Visual inspection wipers ( functioning / wear ) .
19 . Visual inspection of belts.
20 . Visual inspection of hoses.
21 . Undercarriage: visually inspect for damage.
22 . Visual inspection of turning signals.
23 . Visual inspection of Brake light.
24 . Exterior: inspect body for damage, dents, scratches, trim, paint and clear coat issues.
25 . Differential: Inspect transfer case for operation and fluid leaks (if applicable).